Ending your school year on a high note JUST GOT EASIER!
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You realized that you only have about a month left of school but you still have so much to do!
- This is your first year of teaching, and you’re not quite sure what you’re supposed to do at the end of the year.
- This isn’t your first rodeo, but it seems like every year it’s a mad rush to the end, leaving you stressed out and overwhelmed.
- You find yourself staying after school that last week to tie up loose ends and get your room organized.
- You end up spending the weekend before school starts organizing everything because you left your room in a mess the year before.
If this is you, and you're TIRED of it, then I have the solution for you!
Join the End-of-the-year Sanity Saver!
After years of trial and error, I finally came up with a system to organize my last month of school so that I can enjoy those days with my students.
I didn’t want to keep stressing out when there was enough on my plate!
So, I created a FREE 12-day challenge!
Rather than you give you a thick packet of worksheets to fill out ( that will probably go on the bottom of the other things you need to do), I created this challenge so that you can get a little bit at a time, are able to implement just one thing a day, and end up feeling accomplished rather than overwhelmed.
How it works:
- You’ll receive a daily email with your quick video lesson and resource
- Implement the action steps
- Go into the community to ask questions, share ideas, and get feedback
- Finish this school year with a bang!
Begin planning and preparing for the end of the school year so that:
- You won’t feel frustrated or overwhelmed
- You won’t procrastinate
- You won’t have to come back the day after the last day of school to clean up
- You’ll plan ahead for next year and start the new year off right!