Being a new teacher is difficult for everyone, but SPED teachers have a unique set of challenges that most of us gen ed teachers never realize. Part teacher, part curriculum writer, and part parent liaison (among other things), SPED teachers wear many hats. In this episode, Brandie Rosen and I discuss not only the challenges but how to attack these without losing your mind.
How to reach Brandie:
Grab your free resources:
- SPED classroom toolkit: https://brandierosenconsulting.activehosted.com/f/50
- IEP agenda for teachers: https://brandierosenconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IEPAgendaTeachers.pdf
- Brandie’s resources: https://brandierosenconsulting.com/resources-teachers/
Want to ask a question and be featured on the podcast?
Let your voice be heard! Click here to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by asking a question!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at email@example.com
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or Stitcher
- Join my Facebook Group where I occasionally podcast live
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter