When preparing for an interview, we’re often faced with the fear of the unknown. What if we don’t have an answer or know what the interviewer is talking about? Rob Fulk gives new teachers valuable and honest tips about how to handle these common interview situations.
- What do you know about our school?
- What’s more important to education in the success of our students – tradition or innovation? Defend your answer.
- What perspectives outside of a Euro-centric curriculum can you bring to our classrooms?
- Can you give me specific examples in an ELA classroom of literature you would bring in from a non-Euro perspective?
- What specific supports are you going to need to be successful in our building?
- What are your expectations of a team/PLC, and how do you uphold your expectations of your team/PLC?
Where you can find Rob Fulk:
- His school’s website: Marion C. Moore School
- His school’s Twitter and hashtag: @Mooremustangs #knowmoore
- Rob’s Twitter: @RobFulk
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at email@example.com
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts or Google Podcast
- Join my Facebook Group and let’s chat about this episode
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter