One of the biggest fears that many brand new teachers have is that they won’t be hired due to their lack of experience. Rick Mohrien tells us what’s REALLY important to most principals and what beginning teachers should focus on for the interview.
Love this show?
- Tell me your story, how did you end up here today wanting to be a teacher here at Winget Park?
- What’s the best lesson you ever taught, and tell me why it was the best lesson?
- It’s the first week of school, tell me what you’re doing to build relationships with your students.
- It’s the first week of school, tell me what you’re doing with your students’ families.
- How do you help yourself grow as a learner? What are some things you like to do to support your own professional growth outside the required professional development?
Where you can find Rick Mohrien:
- His school’s website: Winget Park Elementary
- His school’s Twitter: @CMS_WingetPark
- Rick’s Twitter: @Mohrien
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts or Google Podcast
- Join my Facebook Group and let’s chat about this episode
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter