Even though they will vary, most interview panels ask similar questions. Ross Cooper gives us one of the best ways to stand out in an interview and discusses the importance of always growing and learning as an educator.
Love this show?
- Tell us about yourself and what brings you here today.
- Why are you a good fit for our organization?
- How do you grow professionally?
- Talk to us about a time in which you learned from an experience via a mistake.
- What do you do in your free time?
Where you can find Ross Cooper:
- His school’s website: T. Baldwin Demarest Elementary School
- His school’s Twitter and hashtag: T. Baldwin Demarest Elementary School #oldtappanproud
- Ross’ Twitter: @RossCoops31
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org