New teachers have a seemingly endless amount of things to prepare for their first day, but often they worry about back-to-school the most. Tenisha Tate explains how to handle it while keeping control of your class, how to spot a student in need, and why your preconceived notions of teaching in an urban vs. suburban school could be wrong!
Love this show?
You can find Tenisha at:
- Her school’s website: Hall Middle School
- Her school’s social media accounts: @HallMiddle
- Her Twitter: @ttate1
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts or Google Podcast
- Join my Facebook Group and let’s chat about this episode
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter