It’s back-to-school…elementary style! Elementary school teachers know too well the stresses of preparing for multiple subjects, classroom decor, routines, and systems. Carolyn Gardner tells us what to focus on so that we can truly be prepared for that first day of school.
She also has a FABULOUS freebie just for my listeners to help you prepare and organize for back-to-school.
- The common struggles new elementary teachers face
- How to prepare when you haven’t seen your classroom
- How to ensure success and less overwhelm those first few months
Where you can find Carolyn:
Her website: The Proactive Teacher
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts or Google Podcast
- Join my Facebook Group and let’s chat about this episode
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter