It’s no secret that teaching is a rewarding but difficult job. Many teachers go into the career only to become overwhelmed, disillusioned, disheartened, and lost. Could have this been prevented? Possibly, but only if they had examined their own mindset and determined if they were truly ready for the challenges of teaching.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you a blamer?
- Do you have thick skin?
- Do you like the sounds of kids’ voices more than your own?
- When was the last time someone changed your mind?
- Are your educational policies, procedures, and philosophies truly serving students and learning?
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts or Google Podcast
- Join my Facebook Group and let’s chat about this episode
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter