Do you have piles of assignments that need grading? Are you feeling overwhelmed by it? You’re not alone! All teachers find themselves buried in grading at some point, and it can seem like there’s no way out of it. While there’s probably no way around having to sit down and do the dirty work, here are some tips to do it efficiently as well as avoid getting into this situation again.
Love this show?
Steps for getting your grading under control
- Commit to being organized
- Stop adding assignments (seriously!)
- Reconsider how you grade
- Set aside blocks of time
- Streamline your feedback
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or Stitcher
- Join my Facebook Group where I occasionally podcast live
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter