During an interview, it’s important to find a way to showcase our strengths. But how can we do it without necessarily bragging, and how can we do it in the context of the questions? Similarly, if you’re asked about a negative experience in your teaching, how can you frame your answer to put you in a positive light? Ross Cooper gives fabulous tips on how to answer interview questions from the lens of a principal.
Love this show?
Click HERE for a copy of all of the interview questions from this series!
- Tell us about yourself and what brings you here today.
- Why are you a good fit for our organization?
- How do you grow professionally?
- Talk to us about a time in which you learned from an experience via a mistake.
- What do you do in your free time?
Where you can find Ross Cooper:
- His school’s website: T. Baldwin Demarest Elementary School
- His school’s Twitter and hashtag: T. Baldwin Demarest Elementary School #oldtappanproud
- Ross’ Twitter: @RossCoops31
Don’t forget to leave a voicemail!
Let your voice be heard! Click here how to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by telling us your favorite parts of teaching!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at email@example.com
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or Stitcher
- Join my Facebook Group where I occasionally podcast live
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter