It’s the back-to-school season as evidenced by all of the supplies laid out in Target! While this is a sad end to the summer, many new teachers are still interviewing for their first job or eagerly getting ready for their very first classroom. There’s so much unknown in terms of what supplies you’ll need, how to plan curriculum, learning about your school, etc. that it can be overwhelming, especially for elementary school teachers. So I called in an expert, Gretchen Bridgers from Always a Lesson, to offer some reassuring advice for incoming elementary school teachers so that they don’t feel pressured to go into debt from buying supplies and feel confident that first day of school.
You can find Gretchen at alwaysalesson.com
- Gretchen’s interview with me on her podcast
- Her book (2nd edition coming out late this summer)
- Job interview questions, tips & guide
- 10 ways to prepare for the upcoming school year over the summer
- A list of “must-have” supplies for a first-year teacher
- Her new teacher facebook group
- Teach like a champion
Love this show?
Don’t forget to leave a voicemail!
Let your voice be heard! Click here how to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by telling us your favorite parts of teaching!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or Stitcher
- Join my Facebook Group where I occasionally podcast live
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter