As a new teacher, you’ve probably been on many, many interviews without any luck. While it’s awful to be rejected, the best thing you can do is use it as a learning experience. Here are some reasons why you may not have been hired for that position.
Love this show?
- Many factors are out of your control
- They may have had someone else in mind
- There were candidates that were a better fit
- You set off red flags
- Too many people applied
- There were questions about your resume
This episode kicks off a series where I interview several principals who tell me what they’re looking for when hiring brand new teachers. They also interview ME, and we’ll see whether or not they’d hire me!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at email@example.com
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts or Google Podcast
- Join my Facebook Group and let’s chat about this episode
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter