When was the last time you examined your classroom setup? Your classroom needs to be set up to maximize student learning while also reducing traffic and chaos. Here’s what to consider when considering a new setup.
Love this show?
Click HERE to grab the workbook plus other free resources!
- Student desks/tables
- Student chairs
- Teacher desk
- Cabinets and shelves
- Bin and containers for supplies
- Pens, pencils, and markers
- Scissors and glue sticks
- Student work
- Classroom technology
- Heterogeneous vs homogeneous groups
- Students in individual seats vs. groups
- Frequency of seat changes
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org