Thinking about and dealing with classroom management is often a beginning teachers’ nightmare. Taking the time to have a crystal clear picture of your rules and consequences will help to improve student behaviors with each coming year.
Love this show?
Click HERE to grab the workbook plus other free resources!
- What are your 5-7 rules? Are they phrased in the positive rather than negative?
- What is the logical progression of consequences when students don’t follow those rules?
- Have you clearly and concisely communicated your rules and consequences to both the students and their parents?
- How do your classroom rules and consequences align with school and district policies?
- What are you doing to build relationships with students so that you can minimize behavior problems?
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at email@example.com